Links to downlaod forms
Rate cards (PDF file) – Coming Soon
Registration form (PDF file) – Coming Soon
Floor plan (coming soon)
2017 statistics (coming soon)
Sponsorship opportunities (coming soon)
Important FAQs (coming soon)
Additional booth options (coming soon)
Telecom & POS lines (PDF files) (coming soon)
Please contact the show manager to enquire about booth rates, availability and sponsorship opportunities
Tel. : 866-626-4262
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Atlantic GOLFEXPO has been playing an integral part of helping grow the game of golf in Atlantic Canada for the past 5 years.
With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOs in Ottawa, Montreal, Atlantic Canada, Quebec City, and Winnipeg; the 2018 edition of the Vancouver GOLFEXPO will be its first under the new administration of the NGCOA Canada.
The Cunard Center is centrally located and strategically positioned to attract visitors from the largely populated area in Atlantic Canada. This venue offers reasonable parking prices to both exhibitors and visitors alike as well as easy access for unloading your material.
The floor plan is set up in a fashion that requires visitors to roam the entire room. There are activities at all four corners:
- Manufacturer range
- A stage for clinics and our auction
- A kids area with activities for all ages
- A retail center with unique specials
- Putting contest and long drive contest
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons People Attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Attend conferences & clinics
5. Discover new golf equipment