With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOS in Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, and Winnipeg, the Atlantic Canada GOLFEXPO has been playing an integral part of helping grow the golf industry for over 5 years.
The 2016 Atlantic Canada GOLFEXPO will be its 6th year in serving the golfers in and around Atlantic Canada.
Cunard Centre is strategically located downtown, right next to a major farmers market. This venue offers free parking on weekends (subject to change) to both exhibitors and visitors alike as well as easy access for unloading your material.
The floor plan is set up in a fashion that requires visitors to roam the entire room. There are activities at all four corners:
- Driving ranges for visitors to test new equipment
- A central stage for conferences, clinics and our auction
- A kids area with activities for all ages
- A boutique with unique specials
- A full size sand trap for contests
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons People Attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Attend conferences & clinics
5. Discover new golf equipment